First Fruits Coffee Training School
Learn How To Make Delicious Coffee, Have Fun, And Get Employed!
Café Essential course
- 12 month access to our 24-part online Café Essentials Masterclass with in-depth videos and quizzes.
- Exclusive in-café training for hands-on learning (you won’t find this anywhere else!).
- Barista and café secrets that get you up to speed FAST to help you get hired or start your own café easier than ever!
Hey, I´m Dan Smith!
I’m a multiple award-winning coffee roaster and the owner of First Fruits Coffee. I’ve been a professional barista and café owner for nearly a decade now, and I’m so excited to share everything I’ve learned with you in my online and in-person Café Essentials masterclass!
My wife and I have opened several cafe locations, including Ashmore, Southport, Labrador, and even Tokyo Japan! We serve thousands of customers a year, and we know the ins and outs of running a café, creating perfect espresso and lattes, and even creating custom blends of coffee beans. You could say we are “coffee artists”.
Café Essentials Is The #1 Fastest, Easiest, And Most FUN Hands-On Coffee Training Course In Australia!
You’ve landed on this page for a reason. You LOVE coffee, you love people, and you love making money.
You want to break into Australia’s BOOMING café and coffee industry, and you want a BIG head start.
You want an extra edge on the competition.
“Australia has so many awesome barista and café jobs with GREAT salaries just waiting for the right person with the right training. I designed my course to be highly extensive, but also succinct and focused to give you the most in-demand skills and café knowledge that café owners actively seek in their baristas.
If you want a career that’s fun, rewarding, high-paying, and even packed with benefits, then I encourage you to grab my Café Essentials course right now to get started.
What have you got to lose?
Let’s get brewing, my friends!
This course will teach you:
1. How to craft and create the most popular types of lattes and brews that customers crave (this gets you hired!)
2. How to build speed and dexterity to blast out orders quickly and perfectly.
3. How to make your own blends of coffee beans and create custom flavors.
We have only just opened up 2023 for bookings.They will fill up fast.LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
As soon as you book, you´ll immediately receive an email to start our online training.
Courses run on Saturday afternoons at 2pm at our Cafe & Roastery in Labrador.
129-133 Olsen Ave,